To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
MOTION GRAPHICS DESIGNER - MID LEVEL OR JUNIOR
LONDON or AMSTERDAM
We are looking for a talented Motion Graphics Designer to join our London or Amsterdam office at either a mid or a junior level. The ideal candidate will need to be an excellent all-rounder with good understanding of design and typography and at least basic experience in rotoscoping, compositing and 3D applications and workflow. The showreel should showcase work that highlights the above skills in practice using After Effects and Cinema 4D (preferable but not essential).
This is a highly collaborative role in joining a small team of like-minded individuals. Working on several projects simultaneously, the successful candidate will require self-motivation, excellent time management and the discipline to cope with fast turnarounds and hard deadlines. In order to excel at this role, the individual will be a fast-learner, enthusiastic and bring an original and creative approach.
Typography - Intermediate
Adobe After Effects
Compositing - Basic
Rotoscoping - Basic
Cinema 4D - or other industry standard application
Relevant Degree - Technical or related creative field
Other Adobe Creative Suite applications
Are you a cut above? We are looking for an ambitious and skilled Junior Editor to join our award-winning team. The successful candidate will work with the company’s production and editing staff, and gain valuable insight into the film industry. This is the perfect opportunity to receive training from an experienced team. The ideal candidate will be a recent graduate or have 1-2 years experience in the industry.
We are looking for an ambitious, outgoing, and proactive Production Assistant to join our team. The ideal candidate will need to be enthusiastic, innovative and dedicated, who will value a dynamic, fast-paced and open environment. This is a highly collaborative role with many opportunities. You'll be joining a small team of like-minded individuals and are expected to be self-motivated, take your work seriously and personally, whilst knowing how to work as part of the group. Individuals who excel at this role will display excellent time management and initiative.
- Production Communication; Maintaining schedules, calendar and diary management.
- Music Supervision Assistance; Music searches, liaising with production libraries, record labels, publishers.
- Research; Project background info, sourcing reviews, script synopsis and analysis.
- Presentations; Creation of pitch docs and treatments.
- Bookings; Freelancers, VO sessions, audio mixes.
- Logging; Project timesheets, editor hours, invoices.
- Management; Trafficking admin processes.
- Finance; Dealing with accounts and bookkeepers.
- Edit Assistance; Assisting Editors with document-based deliveries i.e. dialogue list, cue sheet creation.
- Maintenance; Internal and external materials management, hard drive logging.
- Front of House; Answering calls, client hospitality, oversee office maintenance, upkeep of office space.